2011年6月2日星期四

Shenzhen Touring Guide

Most street snack is beef balls. Stores, snack bar doorway has stalls selling beef balls to wear them together to sell, like candied fruit, or hot, dip in the soup. I like the diamond lanes. In the alley, and she saw some people selling their burdens sirloin carrot. I think many people are eating. Shenzhen Tour Carrot cut into chunks, and beef stewed seems. I do not know what brisket is. But this whole bowl of food to the light to eat, not eat? I asked the person to eat, does it taste? People eat straight nodded, and said delicious.

I am probably not very hungry, no food. Want to eat so next time experience. Can also be no next time out. If only this street only, not encountered elsewhere. And this street, I was not any time to Shenzhen Tour Package come. Pity. So, what should be done immediately, it had no shop in this village, and custom China tour regrets in life is such thing, "so the next time" caused.

I am on a street and saw a small restaurant entrances of many small sign that read the names of strange soup to go in and see. A look at price, are more than 30 yuan. Shenzhen China custom tours agency What is the drug more than stew soup, lamb, chicken,
whatever. The counter is loaded with a large soup pot. I had no interest to the soup, it is so expensive, I do not look at them anymore. Click here to get more information: http://onlinechinatours30.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论